Credit cards come with the advantage that it lets you to make purchases anywhere and anytime & pay later option. You can use it for buying popcorns or even a car. If you pay back the money you spent within the due date, you don’t have to pay any extra amount. Thus, it is of great importance to pay credit card bills on time to avoid any further late charges. Does this often happen to you that you realize very late that you have reached the deadline for your credit card bill payment? Now, no need to fret, you can still make timely payment through Credit Card Payment in just a few simple and short steps.
Why LIC Card ?
- LIC – Most Trusted service Brand’s offering
- Life Time Free Credit Card
- Free Accidental Insurance upto 7.5 Lakh
- Only for Policy Holders, Employees & Agents of LIC
- Customised for LIC Premium Payment
LIC Credit Cards powered By AXIS Bank
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- LIC POLICY ON OWN LIFE.
- AGE: 18 TO 60.
- CIBIL: AXIS MINIMUM 720, CORPORATION 750 .
- RESIDENCE IN PRESCRIBED PIN LOCATIONS.
- EARNED INCOME WITH PROOF.
- Rs.30,000 LIC NON SINGLE PREMIUM PAID FOR 3 YEARS.
- Rs.5,00,000 SINGLE PREMIUM POLICY.
Features of LIC Card
Features of LIC's Signature Card (Powered By Axis Bank) are as under
- Life time Free Card: No Joining/Annual Fees
- Interest Free Credit for 22-45 Days
- Up to 70 days window for LIC Premium Payment
- Free Accidental Insurance of Rs. 2.50 Lacs
- Credit Shield of Rs. 50,000 on Death/Disability
- Insurance up to Rs. 50,000 on Purchase of Goods
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO HAVE SIGNATURE CARD.?
- All Salaried Class LIC Policyholders having Net Annual Income of Rs 9 Lacs & Above during Last Year.
- All Self Employed LIC Policyholders having Net Annual Income of Rs 12 Lacs & Above during Last Year.
- All Jeevan Shiromani Policyholders (Eligible to apply upto 70 Yrs)
- All LIC Policyholders paying Annualised Premium of Rs 50,000/- or Above in Pols (On own life & on Minor Children's life) during last 3 years.
- All LIC Policyholders having Single Premium Pols of Minimum Rs 5 Lacs.
- All Corporate Club Members.
- All MDRT Agents.
- All Galaxy Club Members.
- All LIC Officers in the cadre of SDM & Above.
- For LIC Card, Age limit is 18-60 Yrs for Employees & Policyholders and for LIC Agents, it is 18-65 Yrs.
- Policyholders having Single Premium Pols of Minimum Rs 5 Lacs are eligible to have Card during 18-70 Yrs.