A good health insurance policy should do three things:
- Ensure that you and your family get the best medical care possible when you need it.
- Cover you financially against the costs of treatment and hospitalization.
- Give you complete peace of mind.
Bajaj Allianz's medical insurance plans have everything mentioned above. Our health insurance policies ensure that you and your loved ones get access to immediate care at the best hospitals without wiping out your hard-earned savings on these medical expenses.
Bajaj Allianz offers a wide range of affordable policies to cater to the diverse needs of customers. With cashless treatment across a huge network of hospitals and hassle-free claims settlement, our health insurance plans are designed to make life simpler for you during a stressful medical emergency situation
Why buy your Health Insurance Policy from Bajaj Allianz?
As one of the best health insurance companies in India, we understand that every individual has unique needs and expectations from a medical insurance policy. That's why our products are packed with a wide range of features and benefits.
- Peace of mind :Medical emergencies often come without warning. And end up taking a toll on your financial health. With a good health insurance policy, you can be secure in the knowledge that you and your family are financially protected against unforeseen health care expenses.
Get the best medical care : The only thing you should think about in a medical emergency is getting the best care possible, not how much it is going to cost you. Our health insurance plans enable you to get treatment from the best hospitals and doctors.
Cashless settlement : Bajaj Allianz is empanelled with a large network of hospitals across the country. You can get cashless treatment at any of them - just inform our team and we will take care of everything.
What are the requirements for Health Insurance Eligibility?
- You must be at least 18 years of age to buy a health insurance policy in India. Typically, anyone under the age of 65 can buy a policy. You can even cover children up to 18 years of age in your policy.
- If you are over 45 years old, you may be asked to undergo a medical check-up. Those under 45 can get a policy without a check-up.
- An insurer may reject your application if you have pre-existing conditions. Or may refuse coverage for that condition. Or may include a waiting period of 1-3 years to provide cover for it.